Re: DRIVER'S SIDE DOOR NEEDED

Since you are close to MD, check out Joe Morgan's in New castle DE.
He probably even has the right color you want, unless I already
swiped them for the dirt car.  And don't ask me for one, we just cut
off the exterior skin and pitch the rest.

I am sorry to say my wife has successfuly hidden my stack of
business cards, but I am sure someone on this list has Morgan's 800
number.  If I find it I'll post it, but someone please chime in?

- --