[tech 16v] still running bad

Ok, car seems better but cant get above 65mph,just sitst here in 3rd
4th yields 1k rpm lower but still no more poer..5th is awful. I've
checked
Compression 200+/-10 at each
coil, nice srong spark (ouch)
plug wires, neuspeed #4 wasnt sparking the plug ro replaced w/ stock
one that did, cap and rotor look to be good, complete dist is out of
a rocco that was running,
ig. timing - set the mark on the flywheel at idle at the metalarrow
marking
cam timing- both the cam sprocket hash and the crank hash marks line
up to their respective arrow
fuel- can smell fuel on each plug, but haven't confirmed spray
pattern or lack there of
wire- + and - wires all cleaned up and solid connections

one bad thing my alt is on its way out the pully actually moves a bit
soo...however its a brand new battery as of a week or two ago. i dont
see how this could cause such a lack of power?

on startup its really rough, engine shakes more than normal, may be
due to worn motor mount on pasenger side though.

am imissing anything obvios to check? air filter is clean, i have
air, i have spark, just need otmake sureim getting fuel..there isnt
anything else to cise is there? I disconnectedthe ecu for a day and
still no difference. firing order is 1-3-4-2 right? (clockwise)

i guess i'm going to have to limp it to the mechanics, but this is
bogus,this is something i shoudl be abletofigure out.

 Ryan
- --