Suspension advice(lots of questions)

Hey everyone, I need some advice buying shocks and struts for my car, 85
wolfsburg edition.  Anyway here are some of my options.  I would like to
go all out and get the upper tie bar, lower tie bar, front and rear sway
bars, and new shocks and springs.  No matter what I have to replace the
front inserts because they are both blown along with the strut
bearings.  I also need to put in a new fuel pump, $170.00.  Since I am
strapped for money help me come up with a solution! Should I:

1)  Go all out and get a stage 1 suspension kit from new dimensions.
comes with all the nuespeed sway bars and tie bars, along with boge
turbo gas shocks/struts, springs.  Are the boge any good?  $789.00
(I would do this, but I don't know if the boge are any good)

2) Every thing listed above except with yellow konis for $999.00 (kind
of out of the question)

3) Just get Bilsteins and nuespeed springs for $529.00  Are bilsteins
any good?

4) Just get the Konis and nuespeed springs, I know they are the best.
$480 for shocks/ $180 for springs.

I eventually want to go to an autocross and race my car for fun.  I
don't plan on getting to into it, because there is only one a year.  I
want a car that handles well on the street but is not too harsh, but at
the same time when I take it through the curves can take the challenge.
Would Konis be an overkill?  Are the bilstein sports good shocks?  At
this point I really don't know what to do.  Please help.  Sorry to ask
so many questions at once.

Ryan Bailey
85 scirocco wolfsburg edition

- --