floor mats & MKII top speed

Hey, guys, what's up?  I have two questions for y'all:

First, I just realized (yes, after having my car for just under 3 years)
that I don't have any floor mats.  Are there any out there that look pretty
cool in the MKII?  I doubt I could find "Scirocco" mats, but what about
"Volkswagen" or just some other cool ones?  Am I stuck getting plain black
and/or grey ones, or does something else look nice on that interior color
scheme?

Second, I'd like to know about the top speed of a stock MKII 8v.  As a
couple of you may recall from earlier in the week, I lost part of my
linkage and front motor mount all of my rear motor mount trying to
establish a good 0-60 time.  This time I'd rather just take someone's word
for what the top speed of these things is.  :)

Thanks!

Dan
'86 8v red martian

  mailto:nowlan@flash.net