Rocco Parts f/s

I have a friend that is selling some rocco parts.  All parts are located in
Florida.

Euro lights	    150.00
Euro Bump's   400.00
Corrado Seats (leather)   I don't know the price

There are other parts as well, but I can't remember them.

He is also selling the Scirocco shell.  No engine or tranny.  He recently (5
months ago) stripped the paint and had it painted a really nice color green.
The car is show quality.  I don't know how much he want's for the body.

If you are interested, you can call Scott at DP Tuning.  He is the owner of
the car.

Patrick
82 Callaway rocco... still on the operating table
- --