Re: big bumpers?

In a message dated 9/4/98 11:43:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
alex@millenniumsolutions.net writes:

<< Anybody done this?
 Any suggestions/opinions?
 Is a Jetta or Golf bumper better?

Its not that hard to do it just takes time to fit the bumpers right. .
A lot of heating and molding and cutting is involved. . .
as for which bumpers to use. . .you need a rear jetta big bumper to fit right
and the front well I don't think it mayers but you need to heat and shape the
front one right. .
Or maybe use a passat or Audi front bumber. . .
I'm in the process of doing one on my car after being tought how to do it from
Kerry
the VR6 rocco guy from ohio. .
Now If I can only find a extension for the rockers . . now that would finish
of a kit like that .. .
And before you start on the Reiger thing. . no . . .I don't want the reiger
kit . .
It looks nice but the quality you get in this country isn't very good. . .I
think the Importer is selling knock offs of the kit. . .maybe if I can get one
direct from reiger I would do there front big bumper and rocker kit from them
and ad my own mod rear bumper  and possible lower defuser. . .
Any way . . .
If any one has pic on there web site of cars completed I'd like to see them. .
Thanks Later. . .
~Danny~
- --