Scirocco Storm decals

I'm trying to get replacement badges for my MKII Storm - decals on the
rear, between the lights & the bumper: 'VOLKSWAGEN' in black, on the
left & 'SCIROCCO STORM' in red/silver, on the right, & red on black
grille badge 'STORM'.
Rumour has it that there was an UK STORM owners club which had some of
these.
Anyone know if this club still exists or where I might get these badges.
According to local VW dealers, there is no trace of them on their parts
lists.

Cheers,

Ewan H......

'85 Storm 2.0