Re: suspension problems / Jamex Bump Stops

I've already tried this one, shortening the standard issue bump-stops. I
tried halfing them - this was still too bouncy.  I currently have only
the little cone-shaped bit at the very top of the bump-stop! This gives
some protection against bottoming-out but there is still too much
travel. I think what I need is something longer but with less give than
the standard rubber stops, hence the interest in the Jamex bump-stops.
I know that there are other poly bump-stops on the market but I can't
find anyone who has used any of them in this sort of set-up.

Cheers for the advice...

>Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 11:42:27 -0700 (PDT)
>From: "A. Bjorkheim" <andreb@u.washington.edu>
>To: Ewan Hopkins <ewanhopkins@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: suspension problems / Jamex Bump Stops
>

>  How about shortening the bump stops?  I had to do that with my stock
>ones cuz my suspension in the front was riding on them.  Its just a
>thought.
>
> Andre'
> Neon Green 79

Ewan H......