Re: Audi 5000 throttle body!

Maybe he just makes it so that the secondary opens sooner, which wouldn't
actually give you more power, just make you get all the power sooner. I don't
see what he could have possibly done to actually increase power, without
actually increasing the bore of the throttle body. What can be better than both
valves all the way open? (WOT)
    Just my $.02
    -Josiah
    '83 Scirocco (for parts)