'Dubs for sale

I saw this ad in a Hagerstown, MD newspaper:

1987 Scirocco 16v, 5sp, sunroof, MD inspection, very clean exc running
condition, new tires, BEST OFFER ACCEPTED. MUST SELL IMMEDIATELY $2200.
410-226-5383

Also, guys, I took a look at a 92 Cabby which is for sale about 1 mile from
my house.  It's Tornado Red with the original teardrops in perfect
condition.  25,000 original miles, all books and records. Black cloth
interior, power windows, air conditioning, automatic tranny. Alpine CD
deck.  This car is show-quality, showroom condition.  They're asking
$13,000, slightly negotiable.
	Email me if you're interested... the car is *beautiful*.

				Jason

- --