Re: Handle

strangely enough,
my passenger handle broke off too.
It actually wasn't the handle itself, but the
little bracket that the bottom sits in on the
door frame.

Alex Ting
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
8303 Sierra College Blvd., Suite 150
Granite Bay, CA 95746

Phone: 888-801-2001 or 916-797-9998
Fax: 916-797-9997
Email: alex@millenniumsolutions.net

> From: greenchester@iname.com
> To: Daniel A. Nowlan <nowlan@flash.net>
> Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Re: Handle
> Date: Thursday, September 03, 1998 1:45 PM
>
> What do you guys do to your handles? I've never had a handle break on any
VW. Even on those frozen winter days. It's you baby, treat it with care I
hate to see them get hurt.