Ok People...strange rocco

Ok well My car is still acting a little strange but it is running allot
better than it was.....had the distributor,wire sets, cap, rotor, and points
all out and everything looks ok......there was a broken plug connector on
the distributor but I fixed that and still have the hesitations I had...

Ok on to a new subject...My brother in law (a scirocco fan thanks to me)
just took his a/c off of his engine....well he wants to keep his 90 am
alternator....his problem is that the waterpump pulley shaft is too
long...makes it look like it needs 2 belts.....whats the method for
converting this? right now his alternator hooks up to his crankshaft pulley
but nothing hooks to the waterpump? Do we need to make something? Can
something be purchased/changed from another system?

Http://www.netjunkies.net/lrb
I need some performance parts.

- --