Re: Handle

>NICHOLAS ISAAC wrote:
>>
>> I just ripped the handle (black) off the right hand side of my 87'
16v
>> rocco. Does anyone have a spare one? I'd be very interested.
>
>Speaking of handles, are these things prone to breakage?  I've replaced
>both of them on my 'Rocco.  And they're still not much better!
>
>Dan
>'86 8v red martian
>
>   mailto:nowlan@flash.net
>   http://www.flash.net/~nowlan/
>--

I used to work for a dealership, and one of our marques was Porsche. I
was taking a liik at a customers 944, and they have handles that are
extremely similar to ours- except they are a 1 piece design, they are
metal, and they have the word PORSCHE in them. I never did see one off
the car, so I don't know how you'd put that screw that hides under the
trim strip in (behind the door?). Looks to be a cool subtle mod!

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen