Re: My Baby is Injured!

Sorry to hear about your misfortune!  But you have to remember to not
let anyone drive your car who does not love it!  Unfortunately, this
means most girlfriends and wives must not be allowed to drive our cars.
That's just the way it is.  Your car has a killer paint job too, so I
know it will not be cheap to fix your baby's injury.  I hope that you
can get it fixed before you lose your love of the car.  Sometimes when a
car gets screwed up just a little, the owner is disheartened and lets
the car slip into disrepair.  Don't let this happen to you!  You have a
great car and you need to keep it up.

Sincerely,
Ian Overholt
'88 16v