RE: DSP Info, Shawn Meze

The back part of my rear seat just folds down and comes out. The bottom coushin on the other hand must be unscrewed. I think you could argue removing the back section but the advantage its absence would give would not be worth the breath.

Thank You for Your Time,
        Shannon Fenton
            Ext. 2712
            sfenton@telegroup.com

- ------------------------------

The question is whether VW made efforts FOR it to be removed - I can safely
remove my rear seat, but I can't legally take it out.  Had VW given
instructions on taking out the rear seat, recommending it for greater cargo
capacity, for example, _then_ it'd be OK Street Prepared wise to take it
out.  I was under the impression that the Scirocco rear deck had some sort
of fastener to take it out/put it in as you needed.  Maybe not.  Don't know!

I.Mannix
- --

- --