Re: Mk II Swaybars for 8v

I think it was Chris that owned the Scirocco I featured in VW/Porsche.
He also used to work for Neuspeed and owned the black Scirocco II that
they used for the big brake install and other mods to test fit.  It was
bought by my friend Robert, who added a roll bar, NOS, Recaro power
leather seats and a host of other mods.  It was then featured paired with
a white 8v about a year before mine was.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe