Re: 16V question-colors

In a message dated 9/2/98 11:34:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
alex@millenniumsolutions.net writes:

<< from what I recall, vw also had a very
 limited champagne color as well, although
 I don't know if this was '88 only.......

 Alex Ting >>
NOPE.. i've seen 87's that were this color... and for some reason i am prettty
sure I've seen an 86.5 that was too.  I doubt we're gonna ever settle this one
because i'm sure the literature is wrong and people  are gonna swear by what
they've read instead of looking at the actual cars in peoples' driveways.  o
well.
DanMay
8716VScirocco 95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87