From: "C-man" <C-man@email.msn.com>
To: "Scirocco Newsgroup" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Baby's Sick
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 14:27:12 -0000

I thank you guys for all your help and I know that you are getting tired
of
this but I went out this morning and fired her up and she ran great until
she started to get warmer. The way it does is like when a carbed engine
starts flooding out.
O2 light is still on and I read that there is a relay in the fuse panel.
Could this be bad? Also which one is it?

Thanks again,
C-man

- --
To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
scirocco-L-request@scirocco.org,

- --------- End forwarded message ----------