Re: Wolfsburg edition Scirocco question

The 84 Wolfsburg edition Scirocco  has leather interior, power windows, color
matched
bumpers mirrors and rims. The color is alpine white. Are there any other features
check for? I just got this one and am still cleaning it up and playing with it!!!
This particular Scirocco will be for sale ( I alreay have too many I'm told)

Chris

90 Suburban
87 Jimmy
85 Scirocco  new paint, suspension, 2.0 motor new exhaust, schrick 276 cam with a
header
86 Scirocco  (this one may go up for sale)
84 Scirocco Wolfsburg Edition
84 Scirocco  Parts car  Good body minus hood, RF fender and front bumper. not
wrecked
73 Porsche 914 2.0
73 porsche 914 parts car (anybody need any front sheetmetal ? )
75 Malibu Circle Track Racer

See I have too many toys !!!