Wolfsburg edition Scirocco question

What year(s) were the Wolfburg edition Sciroccos manufactured?  I was
getting my alignment done, and a guy walked up to my car with a curious
look on his face, walked around to the back, and then came up to me, and
told me he had a Wolfsburg edition.  It actually belongs to his brother, so
he didn't know what year it was, but I still inquired if it might be for sale.

I'd also like to know what features the Wolfsburg editions had.  I.e.,
power windows or locks or anything like that.

Anyone have any info?

	-David LeDeaux
'80 Scirocco
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/9444/