Front Brakes

    It is now time for me to replace my front rotors and pads for my
Scirocco 16v.  I have been looking around for ideas on what to get.
I have seen the cross-drilled rotors vs. the slotted rotors.  There are
always the OEM rotors as well.  Then for the pads...I have heard
many different opinions on what pads are good.  I do mostly city
driving and some highway.  I just need some pads that will perform
well when cold...hopefully without the fade of the OEM pads.
    I know that the pads are pretty easy to replace, but what about
rotors...I've never done front rotors before.  I need a bit of advice.
Well, I just need some suggestions on what rotors and pads to
get and the best places to get them.  Thanks

Benjamin Harder
86.5 Scirocco 16v
http://members.xoom.com/Scirocco16v
- --