Zender Z-400 look alike kit. . ?

I was going through Erebuni and I saw a kit I don't remeber seein there
before. . I know therenot the best people to deal with or the best quality or
style for that mater. . but there style 162 looks like a z-400 zender kit. . .
maybe with some minor work to smoth out the body it would look a bit better .
.  and also with a lot of owereing as well. . . but if anyone liked that kit
maybe this is the way to go I'll give them a call and find out more today . .
~Danny~
88 16v Tornado Red
- --