Re: Weird engine swap opinions needed[long]

In a message dated 10/30/98 1:51:01 AM Eastern Standard Time, dbruby@ainet.com
writes:

<< the turbo lag from that big K26!
 Torque steer ahoy! >>
Ah yes turbo lag. . .Hmm well one of the reasons I'm getting the motor and
turbo and all for a 100 bucks is the turbo is blown and I need to pull apart
and rebuild the bottom end . . I need to do more research and see if the motor
could be stroked more and if I can find a diffrent turbo or have one rebuilt
to give more bust quicker and faster then how the K26 came with stock . .
.Maybe if I get crafty I can fit two small turbos in the bay. . ? the tranny
will bolt righ t up but I'm worried about motor  mounts. .!
Who knows . .
~Danny~
88 tornado red
Was thinking maybe i can buy and resell the 924 motor and buy a 2.5 16v 944
turbo motor.. . .now that would be fun . .  also all my BHP figures are Euro
spec . . I never keep my motor U.S. spec . . Thanks for the help . .
- --