one of a kind supercharged vr6, NICE!

Hey Guys,

Thought you guys might want to see a nice pic of a really clean Gti Vr6
from California.

I talked to the owner and he said that his body kit (E30 M3 style) was
imported from somewhere like Denmark.. or out there in Europe and that the
person stopped making it now.

So that leaves it as ONE of a Kind, type of deal.

The mods I could see was a Vortex supercharger, Sparco seats, Ottienger
Wheels, Grill and polished manifold...  more pics will be up later this
week, keep ya informed.

If anyone of you list members have any more info on this car or knows the
owner. Can you give him my email.

His license plate reads PHATVR6

Regards,

George Ciordas

Go to the events page on http://www.importsociety.com  under Battle of the
Imports, California and look in Set2 for the pic of the silver Gti doing
the burnout.

Email:  info@importsociety.com

Check out http://www.importsociety.com for the most up-to-date info on the
Toronto and East Coast Import Scene.  Import Drags, Showoffs and more.

- --