Part II: New Scirocco Email List is Up and Ready

Hey, ...I did not mean to step on anyone's toes.  If there is someone out
there dying to be list-op, by all means...  I just wanted to actually get
one up prior to the old one going down so we would minimize losing folks.
Chris, Brent, etc... if you guys want to run with it, that's cool by me.
Either way, I have one set and ready to go.

Chris - by the way...talked to Tufty the day you met the "huge truck" ...
bummer... keep me informed on where you take it and how happy you are with
whoever.

Later
Pete

> Subject: New Scirocco Email List is Up and Ready

> automatically to the new SCIROCCO Email List.  I do apologize
> that I do not currently have a digest version available.
>
> If you do not have web access, but only email, such as those of
> you who are using Juno, you may subscribe manually by sending
> email to me at info@prod.net with SUBSCRIBE SCIROCCO in the
> subject.  NOTE: Be sure to include the word SCIROCCO, I also run
> the VW Rabbit Truck Mailing List, and do not want to get you on
> the wrong list.  Also, please note that subscribing through the
> above mentioned website is automatic and does not require my
> human intervention.  Subscribing via email is hopefully a last
> resort if you can not access the website, since sending email to
> info@prod.net does require me to manually subscribe you.
>
> I have been using this list server to house the VW Pickup list
> since June, and am pretty happy with it.  Let me know if you have
> any problems.  I also wanted to personally thank Kevin for all of
> his hard work maintaining the list for us to date.  Kevin, if you
> get a chance, and would be willing to email me a list of current
> subscribers, it would help make sure no one gets lost in the transaction.
>
> Pete
> Colorado Springs, CO, USA

- --