Re: waterfest

At 10:21 PM 10/28/98 -0500, Rich Deede wrote:
>>>I dunno, its early yet, but if things work out like they're going (Got
>another raise at work this week.) I might be able to do it again and even
>maybe get me a damn trophy this time.
>Maybe Iain will come back with me to show all these easterners how a real
>autox car drives!  :)
>

>Well us "easterners" will show you left coasters what real scirocco power
>is all about if you do decide to show your face around these parts again=)
>I'll put up the challenge now,(and talk out my ass a bit) that i plan to
>have one of the fatsest scirocco's from the list by that point.  Hah! Now
>how do like dem apples!

Now wait a sec, will this include in the autocross arena?  If so, maybe I
will bring my Rabbit - oh wait, fastest _Scirocco_.  Got it, I can read;).
In a straight line, it'll probably smoke my Rabbit, but on an autocross
course?  Heh, we shall see!

Trying to organize a quattro battle this weekend - it looks like it might
be crappy weather wise, there's a time trial, maybe I'll bring my Audi, get
our Safety Steward to bring his Quantum Syncro, might be able to convince a
reformed list manager to bring an Audi - heh, quattro assault on HS, all on
snow tires!  Laugh, that'd be hysterical....

I.Mannix
- --