Re: waterfest

>>I dunno, its early yet, but if things work out like they're going (Got
another raise at work this week.) I might be able to do it again and even
maybe get me a damn trophy this time.
Maybe Iain will come back with me to show all these easterners how a real
autox car drives!  :)

Well us "easterners" will show you left coasters what real scirocco power
is all about if you do decide to show your face around these parts again=)
I'll put up the challenge now,(and talk out my ass a bit) that i plan to
have one of the fatsest scirocco's from the list by that point.  Hah! Now
how do like dem apples!

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v

"Think about how dumb the average person is, and then remember that half
the population is EVEN stupider!"....George Carlin

- --