Re: The list, radiator/block seal--THANKS!

At 11:33 AM 10/28/1998 -0700, you wrote:
>Greetings -
>
>At midnight today (Wednesday, 10/28), the Scirocco list will be brought
>down.  It's creating more load on my servers than I can justify, and I'm no
>longer willing to be the list-owner (ie, the person who has to deal with the
>tons of bounces the list generates every day).

Whoops, sorry!  I replied without adding anything; I didn't mean to do that.

Kevin, thanks for hosting the list.  It's meant a lot to me, and it's
helped a lot with my car.

Now, for the big question:  How do I find out where its new home is?

And, to those who helped with my question about using sealant for my leaky
engine, THANKS!  I had to work today and didn't get a chance to look at it
anymore, but I think I'll be able to spend tomorrow underneath it.
Hopefully something will show up...

Again, thanks a million to y'all!

Carlyle Fitzgerald (Carlee)
- --