FS ITB Scirocco

Well all...the time has come to sell my scirocco (I find it ironic that the
day I choose to do this the list is going down) :(
Anyhow - here are the details;
1984 Scirocco - Tornado Red
Bertils 1800cc engine
Close ratio gearbox w/velocity limited slip
Autopower cage
Ground control suspension
BSI fuel pressure regulator
Recurved distributor w/o vacuum advance
023 injectors
2 sets race wheels
Spare engine (with baffled oil pan)
Spare tranny
and all the other stuff that is too much to list.
This car has and will continue to win races in the Cendiv.  It runs 2:57's at
Road America and 1:29's at Blackhawk Farms.
I am asking $7200.  This includes everything.  I am not interested in
separating the parts and spares.
Email me privately for pictures and other details.
BTW - the list will be missed.
Hugh - 84 8v
- --