Re: Suspension

Well, I just got off the phone w/ the Potterman, and the suspension is
on it's way

I ended up getting the Bilstein sport / H&R combo - I was going to get
the BOGE's (due to my upcoming court expenses), but I really don't want
to fu#%$ around with them after this.....

Thanks for all your advice!

Mark
84 8V with a lot more problems then I care to contemplate....

oh - and I figured out the plug-wire thingy too - you just turn it
around ;) (thanks Mike)

- --