Re: Suspension Opinions

	Thank you very much for your input.  We always talk spring
compressors and replacement of struts on here.  Now I am feeling
adventurous.  I work on the engine all the time, and it does not scare me
anymore.  Especially, after I actually fixed it.  But, venturing into new
waters here.  Is replacing the struts a fairly easy to accomplish job?  I
am by no means a master of tools, but I can use them.  Thanks for your
help, and any additional input.

Matt

> come out as one unit, but whatever. You need a spring compressor to do the
> front strut inserts, don't need any such thing in the rear.
>     Good luck!
>     -Josiah
>     http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah/

- --