SV: Loosing my head? oil leak

Look real good before that your valve cover gasket or oil sender
on the side is leaking, if they leak the oil is sometimes
gathered together on the head gasket and you think that is
caputt. Happened to me and it was a small oil leak from valve
cover gasket.

Roland Johansson
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker

> My cylinder head.  My 16V has an oil leak.  It looks like it
is coming from between the head and the block.  I remember
reading something about stretching head bolts some time back.
Can I take the valve cover off and "snug em down" or should I
bite the bullet and change the head gasket?

> Dan Brideau

- --