From: EurotekVW@aol.com
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Some confusion about my motor swap. I'll clarify.
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 17:00:30 EST

The motor I'm using is a 1.8l 8v from an '86 GTi. The engine code is RD.
It's
102hp and 9:1 compression. This is straight from the Bently Bible. I
won't
need a knockbox. I'm replacing the timing belt, tensioner, water pump,
rear/intermediate/front seals, oil pan gasket, waterneck gasket, clutch,
thermostat and whatever else I can get. Once running, a big cam goes in
along
with a throttle body. I think that's it. I'm sure I'll think ofg more
though.
See ya.

Frank

'82 8v
- --
To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
scirocco-L-request@scirocco.org,

- --------- End forwarded message ----------