The last farewell

Hi guys and gals,
That sad time has come when my old Scirocco will be moving onto pastures new,
its finally been bought after being for sale for rather a long time.  Anyway,
I'll be sorry to see it go, its the first decent car I've owned.  I just hope
its new owner looks after it well, too - hes new to this whole Scirocco thing.
Maybe I should point him towards this list!  Anyway, gotta go now, say goodbye
to my car *sniff*

Jamie
http://members.aol.com/egj123 (see what I'll be missing...)
- --