RE: Well, it's official.

Pssshaw, what does Meze know about swapping in an RD motor....he can't even get 140 HP from a JH  ;-)

Sorry Shawn, couldn't resist.

I did the swap about 6 years ago and I would be happy to fill ya in.

Are you using the CIS-E from the donor GTI or just grafting in the knock sensor???

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop