Re: Lookin for a Corrado...Help??

Go to http://www.corrado-club.com and look in the classified section for
cars and parts for sale.
There were 2 flavors of Corrado imported to the states.  The '90-92 model
was the G60, which was a 158 bhp supercharged 1.8.  The '92-94 Corrado was
the SLC model.  Which came with a 178 bhp 2.8 VR6.  This remains the highest
hp output of any car VW has ever brought to the US with an actual VW engine.
(The V6 Passat has 190 bhp, but it _is_ an Audi engine.)
Europe had two other versions: a normally aspirated 2.0 with 115 bhp, and a
16V 2.0 with 136 bhp, and the Euro VR6 is a 2.9 with 190 bhp.

HTH
Aaron
'79 Scirocco S - FOR SALE (in Dallas, Texas)
'93 Corrado SLC