canadian models of sciroccos

the other week i went to insure my newest scirocco using a different
insurance company. they asked me if it was a 'regular' or 'performance
scirocco. i asked 'what?'. they said there were 2 different models in 84
in canada. can anyone confirm?? just as an aside, they want $200 extra
per year for the performance one.

- --
Sean Penny - Club H2O Rep Prairie-West Chapter      Wetaskiwin, Alberta
Club H2O PWC                     www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/1046
Homepage                www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/1046/home.htm
1984   KAMEI X1      Scirocco         1.8L 8V              daily driver
1984   Zender Z400   Scirocco         1.8L 8V               in progress

- --