Re: New Scirocco II body kit available from Reiger & Car Museums

          Actually, this car has a large Seidl sticker on the side of it
so it is probably the same car.  The catalog only talks about the front
and side skirts, but it definitely looks like it has fender flares of
some sort, and a rear valance, but neither are mentioned in the catalog.
Volker and his friend Ingo will be in San Diego either Thurs or Friday
and will be here until Monday morning, so I am hoping that he can lend
some translation help and maybe he knows more info about the kit.
        Speaking of Volker's visit, I am going to Sea World, of course,
and wanted to get him to go to the Automotive Museum in Balboa Park.  The
month of October, they are having a special Porsche display for the 50th
anniversary of the marque.  Any local takers for setting up a get
together?  I think admission is around $5-6.  I went to the Peterson
museum yesterday and they had a very nice Porsche display as well as a
whole room dedicated to Hot Rods.  Admission is $7, $5 for students, and
is well worth it.  They have some very interesting old cars and some very
unique vehicles.  Highly recommended to anyone who happens to be up in
the LA area.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components