[16v tech] is my clutch ok?

uhh gee I had my  clutch replaced eons ago in the 16v red rocco, prob
at 50k miles ago, and its been working great. I dropped the engine
and removed the tranny a while ago and noticed I only had 3 of those
spring things, one was missing and looked like it had been cut out
because there were slight score marks on the tranny bellhousing where
the hole for that spring had its lip protruding a hair. Do I take it
back to the shop that did my clutch umm 3 years ago withough my
recipt and bitch them out to make me feel better or is the clutch
still ok?

Ryan
- --