RE: [debate][140hp JH?]

Getting back to Shawn's original question, "what do I have to do to make my
JH like that one?"

Sounds like a good PP head job plus the other goodies is the way to go.
 The guy with the cabbie also has a digifuck chip so he may have a slight
advantage there over the basic Scirocco JH.

Shawn, you said you could do your own PP work.  Would you do anyone
elses???  I got a case of Cap'n Morgans just waiting for ya.

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop

- --