Re: Off topic posts

Funny! :) But I kind of like the list as it is! So keep on going! Send
bullshit letters and then complain about it! :)

Why I like it! Reason is, that you guys are the only friends I've got
outside the Estonia! Ok you think, cool, lets meet, drive some thousand km's
and then meet! But I live in country where you tank once your Scirocco and
then you can drive around Estonia in half a day and without tanking any
more! Every third car you meet is VW and Every 100th car is Scirocco when
somebody sees, that your car is beautiful it thinks how to steal it or how
to destroy it! (Pissed because somebody destroyed 2 of my tires in the
morning of this years final race. So 1 hour before the Race I found my car
with only 2 tires so I had to race with spare tire and had to discontiune
after 2 laps because spare tire couldn't handle the race! :( )

There are only few real enthusiasts! But its hard to find them. Because when
your car is beautiful they think you're Rice-boy and nobody talks to you.

So talking to you makes me think that I really own something! And with
frineds I dont always talk business!

Different opinions, who uses the list for what.

Lauri!
'84 Scirocco GTI Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site, but a whole lot to my car! :)

PS. That makes it 332 replies to random off topic posts!