RE: Suspension....

On Monday, October 26, 1998 9:48 AM, Alex Ting
[SMTP:alex@millenniumsolutions.net] wrote:

> I guess it all depends on how firm is firm for
> you.
> I'm running Neuspeed race springs, which are
> very stiff, but ultra-flat for cornering.  These are
> a little uncomfortable for daily use, and have lowered
> the roc about 1.75"
> For shocks, I'm using Tokico HPs, which were decent
> before they blew due to the race springs.
>
> I probably going to go to the Illumina adjustables, as I've
> heard good things about them.
>
> Whatever springs you get, make sure you get progressive rates.

Alex Ting

Alex brings up a point here that I have heard a lot lately.  That is, the
preference for progressive rate springs.  Does anyone have experience with
both that they could share.

I am about to swap out my Eibach progressives for a set of Suspension
Techniques non-progressive.

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop

- --