Re: Off topic posts

On Sun, Oct 25, 1998 at 10:01:35PM -0800, Brad Sheridan wrote:

> 12	scirocco performance modification posts

I'll make this 13 soon. I just finished putting together a power module
similar to the ones that have been that have been discussed in r.a.m.vw.w,
with some major improvements:

1. Has built in RPM switch, adjustable between 2500 and 7000 RPM.

2. Has a built-in resistor network, so the enrichment setting can be
controlled precisely, without fiddling with potentiometers.

3. My circuit diagrams actually approach ANSI standards, so ya can
interpret them without getting a migraine.

Anyway, the module is done, I just haven't installed it yet, and I want to
make sure it works OK before I make it public.

Now don't everyone bug me, I'll be sure to post here with the details in
the next week or so.

This is my favorite part of the list, swapping cheap ways to modify our
cars. It's how I got my free short-shift setup, cold air intake, and a
bunch of other little mods.

Dan
- --