Proud Rocco Owner

Well, after alot of thought i bought the '86 8v Scirocco this weekend.  I'm
going to pick it up next weekend.  Needs some minor body work, but nothing
major.  Got all kinds of crazy plans for this thing, hopefully i can pay
for all this stuff :)  Hope I can get lots of great advise from everyone.
Also, I need a driver side light assembly, stock i guess, anyone have one
cheap???
+ + + + BioHazard Communications + + + +
      http://biocom.hypermart.net
- --