Re: suspension squirm - revisited

TBerk16@aol.com wrote:

> >   But while the ride and handling
> >  is improved about 1000%, I still have some of the squirm.
> >

> What size and aspect tires/rims do you have? Have you replaced the shock strut
> bearings?

I have 15x6.5" (width - ?) BBS rims off a '91 Corrado, and 195/50/15 tires.
My
strut bearings were replaced about 2k miles ago when I did the H&R springs.  I
had a suggestion that it could be the swaybar bushings, and I do already know
they're shot.  I have Eibach bars, which I didn't even know were there till I
saw it up on a lift....

- --
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA