Re: HELP! Replacing rear axle beam bushings(MORE)

I forgot to mention in my previous post- You may be able to avoid taking
whole axle beam off the car.  Just loosen the long bolt that goes through
the mount and axlebeam and then remove the nuts that hold the mount to the
body.  Then if you lower the axlebeam a bit, one side at a time, you should
be able to slide, or pound, the mount off.  Watch that brake hose!
Installation reverse of removal.

JohnÝWorden
Old Town, ME.
 '98  Dakota cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue,
 '84Ý Scirocco (under construction) Brakes and Suspension currently
 '69  MGB Roadster(in need of restoration)
- --