Back on track (back on road more accurate)

After burning some pistons and bending the crank on my motor I
found a "new" motor. This time it's from an Audi 80, still 1,6l
but higher compression. 8,2:1 instead of 7,2:1. My turbo
survived even that alot of the piston passed it on it's way thru
the exhaust system.
Wow what a difference that higher compression is, much more
power and tourque in low and mid. Guess what is left now is dial
in the timing and start playing with different cams to make it
real wild. This cam I use now show no rpm band where the power
starts, just increases proportional all way up.
Nice to have the car running after 5 weeks standing, and a
sinter clutch was added to. Not to bad around time after some
minutes of driving but slightly hars when cold.

Roland Johansson
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker

- --