Re: NonROC... What VW dreams R made of (Passat Wagon)

Gregory Frenzel <fren0027@tc.umn.edu> wrote:
>Speaking of Passats...
>heh
>I hear in Spain they have/had four door Passats that look _very_ similar
>to our Sciroccos, just as low and longer.   I have nothing to confirm
>this it's all hearsay, but wouldn't THAT look cool?

The Passat is a bit bigger, but there are similarities between it and the
Scirocco.  The guy I bought my GTX from claimed that his Passat hatch could
outrun the Scirocco - not bad for a big car.  On the same theme, anyone notice
the similarity between the rocco mk2 and the old Audi 100 Avant estate?

Jamie
http://members.aol.com/egj123
- --