Re: Heater core

Ok, I know everybody hates me for bringing up the "Born again" anicdote,
but...
Those kids who sent info on replacing the heater core from my scirocco,
how is the heater box fastend to the car?   Do I have to take out the
top part of the dash board to remove the heater core?   I know I should
figure it out for myself, but it was late, I was tired, frustrated, just
had another distracting spiritual revelation/wet dream whatever.   Help
me out guys!! c'mon!!

- --------------6ED42C87236189A9F455E2D2--

- --