Accelerating too fast (the finish)

Hey all....
    I don't know if any of you remember when I got pulled over by that
jerk for accelerating too fast, and he was incredibly rude to me and
all, but just wanted to say that I went to court yesterday (on my
birthday, no less!) and I guess the judge thought that the cop was being
absurd, too, because I won. So justice does still exist!
    I was nervous as all hell, having to defend myself in a court of
law, but I was polite and clear and I guess it worked.
    -Josiah (my faith in the US is renewed)

- --